Every second counts! That’s why csl created Hong Kong’s first and only superfast 450Mbps LTE-A* 4G network, and upgrades services at every opportunity. It’s easy to see why csl is at the forefront of 4G standard† in Hong Kong.
• Searching for information and accessing the Internet at speed makes you more efficient.
• Sending/receiving email or video conferencing is such a smooth affair now.
• Snap and share in an instant.
• Streaming music or video is all about high-quality images, stability and smooth
• Shop before popular items and flight tickets are snapped up.
Turn 4G settings on: iOS (iPhone 7)
Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Enable 4G > Turn on “Voice & Data” or “Data Only”
Turn 4G settings on: Android (Samsung)
Settings > Mobile networks > Network mode
Turn 4G indicator on
*450Mbps is our network specification for downlink of 4G LTE-A network (with 50Mbps for uplink) provided via three sections of 20MHz continuous 4G spectrum each, which is only available to designated locations with the use of a compatible CAT 9 device. Actual speeds that customers experience are less than the specifications and will be affected by the device used, locations, network conditions and other extraneous factors. Compares to other commercially launched mobile networks available to customer in Hong Kong as of 1 January 2017.
†According to the information from the OFCA website as at 1 Jan 2017 about the spectrum of 2600MHz and 1800MHz allocated to each of the Mobile Network Operators in Hong Kong.