所提供的個人資料和其他資料(「資料」)將由香港移動通訊有限公司根據《個人資料(私隱)條例》 及 《私隱政策聲明》(載於http://www.hkt.com/legal/privacy_c.html) 的規定所收集、使用及保留。上述文件規定了資料會被如何使用及其披露對象。
(1) 如訂單所購買的是流動通訊產品，"本公司"指香港電訊有限公司。如訂單所購買的是流動通訊服務(包括儲值咭)，"本公司"指CSL Mobile Limited 香港移動通訊有限公司。從網站所購買的每個產品或服務須視作獨立協議處理。
(1) 所有產品╱服務訂購均須在本公司接納後方為作實。 本公司將拒絕接受任何不超過於網站中所列之最低購買金額之訂單。
6. 接受 (只適用於產品購買):
9. 由供應商提供之保修 (只適用於產品購買):
對客戶或任何人之任何費用、 索賠、 損害或損失，不論直接或間接，包括收入損失 、 利潤損失、或任何合同之重要損失、 侵權行為或在其他情況或其他方面(包括疏忽引起的或以任何方式與本協定有關)。除本公司因其本身疏忽所致的傷亡而須負上的責任(該等責任不會獲任何條款所限制)。
客戶須賠償對本公司之任何費用、 索賠、 損害或損失，不論直接或間接，包括收入損失 、 利潤損失、或任何合同之重要損失、 侵權行為或在其他情況或其他方面(包括疏忽引起的或以任何方式與本協定有關)。
Personal Information Collection Statement
Subject to customer's right the Data, including customer's contact information, service number and service account number, may be used in sending to customer notice of gifts, discounts, privileged offers, benefits and any other promotions related either to this service being subscribed or to other kinds of goods and services including telecommunications network services, computer peripheral, accessories and software, secretarial service, personal assistance service, information services and the latest offers on various kinds of products or services including gaming, sports, music, beauty products, electronics, technology, e-commerce, cloud services, mobile payment, fashion, travelling, banking, investment, entertainment, transportation, household, apparel, food & beverages, alcohol and tobacco, insurance, education, health and wellness, social networking, media and high-end consumer products. Request for accessing or correction of personal data or any enquiry about using data for marketing activities can be made in writing to the Privacy Compliance Officer at PO Box 9896, GPO, Hong Kong.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the current terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from us on orders for mobile Products / Services. You acknowledge that you are fully aware of the contents of these terms and conditions and, on placing any purchase order for Products / Services, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
The Company may periodically amend these terms and conditions. As you are bound by these terms and conditions, you should periodically review this page.
(1) Where the purchase is a purchase of mobile handsets, “the Company” means Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited. Where the purchase is a purchase of services (including pre-paid SIM cards), “the Company” means CSL Mobile Limited 香港移動通訊有限公司. There shall be deemed to be a separate Agreement for each Product or Service purchased from the Site.
(2) “Agreement” means an agreement containing these terms and conditions agreed upon between the Company and the Customer.
(3) “Customer” means a person who orders Products and/or Services via this Site.
(4) “Hong Kong” means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
(5) “Products” means product(s) sold by the Company and forming the subject matter of this Agreement as identified by the Customer in the Online Order Form.
(6) “Online Order Form” means the electronic application form filled out by you at the time of purchasing a Product/Service.
(7) “Product Information Sheet” means the product information sheet of the Product as set out in the Site.
(8) “Services” means the service(s) provided by the Company and forming the subject matter of this Agreement as identified by the Customer in the Online Order Form.
(9) “Site” means https://shop.hkt.com/MobOs/home.html.
(10) “Supplier” means the third party supplier of the Products.
2. Sale and purchase
The Company shall sell and the Customer shall purchase the Products / Services on the terms and subject to the conditions of this Agreement.
3. Order / formation of contract
(1) All orders of the Products / Services placed by the Customer shall be subject to acceptance by the Company. The Company will decline to accept any orders for the Products which do not exceed the minimum order amount as stated in the Site.
(2) The Company will only accept orders for delivery of Products in Hong Kong.
(3) Quantities are subject to availability. In the event of shortage, the Company may allocate sales and deliveries in its sole discretion.
4. Price and payment
(1) Pricing of Products / Services shall be as stipulated in the Site at the date of placement of orders by the Customer.
(2) Customer shall pay for Products / Services by way of payment by his or her own credit card. Customer shall input his or her valid credit card number when Customer orders Products / Services on the Site. The Company will verify the validity of the credit card with its issuer and may then send the notice of acceptance as stated in paragraph 3 above if the credit card is acceptable. The Customer will be charged when the notice of payment confirmation is sent to the Customer.
(3) All purchase prices will be quoted on Hong Kong Dollars unless otherwise specified explicitly.
(4) For all credit card transactions, the Customer shall bear the price differences due to exchange rate and/or any other charges incurred for whatever reasons by the credit card issuing bank.
(1) The Company shall endeavour to arrange to deliver the Products at the delivery point designated by the Customer. The Company reserves its right to revise any terms of services (including but not limited to the covered areas for delivery and the delivery fee) from time to time without prior notice.
(2) In order to protect the interest of the Customer and manage a complete record of such delivery, the Company’s employee or agent may request each individual recipient to produce the credit card which the Customer used for purchase and his/her original ID Card or other identification document acceptable by the Company in person for checking of the name of such individual recipient, the duly completed authorization (if applicable) and any other relevant documents for verification purpose upon delivery. The Company reserves its right to decline any delivery of the Products if the said request is rejected.
(3) All dates quoted by the Company for the delivery of Products are estimates only and shall not form part of the Agreement. In no event shall the Company be liable for increased cost, loss of profits or goodwill or any other special, incidental direct or indirect or consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery of Products.
(4) If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products or any part of them more than 28 days of the order confirmation date or fails to provide accurate instructions, documents, consents or authorizations required to enable the Products to be delivered, the Company shall be entitled, without giving prior written notice to the Customer, to cancel the order of the Products. The Company shall refund the amount of the payment the Customer made to the account of the credit card which was used by the Customer for payment.
6. Acceptance (applicable for product purchase only)
Unless the Customer notifies the Company to the contrary within seven (7) days of delivery, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer as being in good condition and in accordance with the Agreement.
7. Title, risk of loss or damage
Any title, right or security in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon the physical delivery of the Products to the address identified by the Customer in the Online Order Form, regardless of whether the Customer is the designated recipient of the delivery or not. Notwithstanding the foregoing, title to the Products / Services which are software products shall remain with the applicable owner(s) / licensor(s).
8. Return policy
The Company agrees to accept and exchange any Products purchased from the Company if returned by the Customer within the number of days from the date of purchase permitted for return as specified in the Product Information Sheet. The exchange is only allowed if the Products are presented to the Company in its original packing and with the presentation of the original sales invoice.
9. Warranty provided by the Supplier (applicable to purchase of Product(s) only)
(1) The Product Information Sheet may indicate that there is a warranty provided by the Supplier (“Supplier Warranty”).
(2) Where a Supplier Warranty applies to any Products, the Customer shall send the Products or parts thereof directly to the relevant Supplier for repair or replacement in accordance with the terms of the Supplier Warranty. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any costs or damages relating to the Products covered by the Supplier Warranty.
(3) All express or implied warranties, representations or statements relating to the Products or Services which are not contained in this Agreement are excluded.
10. Limitation liability
The Company excludes all liability or responsibility for any cost, claim, damage or loss to the Customer or any person whether direct or indirect of any kind including loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss in contract, tort or under any statue or otherwise (including negligence arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement). Save that nothing herein shall limit the liability of the Company for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
The Customer agrees and warrants that the purpose of purchasing the Products / Services is for the Customer’s own internal use only, and not for resale. The Company shall be entitled to refuse to accept orders placed by the Customer if the Customer breaches or the Company, on reasonable grounds, suspects that the Customer will breach this warranty. The Customer shall not remove components from Products / Services for resale.
12. Export restrictions
The Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export laws and regulations.
13. Force majeure
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Company.
Failure of the Company to insist upon strict performance of any provisions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of its rights and remedies. If any provision of the Agreement is deemed by a court to be unenforceable, the remainder shall stay in effect.
15. Governing laws
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong laws.
The section headings used herein are for convenience or reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions or the Agreement, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
17. Supplier licence
Any software or other intellectual property rights of a third party Supplier in the Products / Services are subject to the terms and conditions of such third party Supplier (“Supplier Licence”). The Customer shall abide by the terms and conditions of the Supplier Licence and the Company will not be liable or responsible for any costs or damages relating to the use or breach of the terms and conditions of the Supplier Licence. For the purpose of this clause, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all copyright, design rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered and all applications for the same) comprised in the third party supplied Products / Services.
The Customer indemnifies the Company for any cost, claim, damage or loss incurred by the Company or any person whether direct or indirect of any kind including loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss in contract, tort, under any statue or otherwise (including negligence) arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement.
19. Special terms and conditions
For Services/Products such as Prepaid SIM, certain special terms and conditions apply. The special terms and conditions for Prepaid SIM is available at http://e.hkcsl.com/prepaid
20. Entire understanding
This Agreement embodies the entire understanding between the parties relating to the Products / the Services and there are no promises, terms, conditions or obligations, oral or written expressed or implied other than those contained in this Agreement. No amendment or variation of any provision contained in this Agreement or overleaf by the Customer will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company. The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.