Collect in person
Registered csl users should present their HKID cards and the notification to collect the premium at a designated redemption center within one month of receiving notification.
Authorized persons collecting the gift on your behalf must complete the authorization form (click here to download) and provide a photocopy of the registered user’s HKID card to collect the premium at a designated redemption center within one month of receiving notification.
1. Please check availability of stock at the service center prior to your visit.
2. Customers who do not collect their gifts within the collection period will forfeit the item without being compensated, although they will still be required to follow the terms and conditions of the program.
3. Please read the Terms and conditions below before collecting your premium.
Hong Kong Island
Sheung Wan Redemption Center
Address: 24/F West Exchange Tower, 322 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
(MTR Sheung Wan exit A1, opposite to Western Market)
Tsim Sha Tsui Redemption Center
Address: 3/F Hermes House, 10 Middle Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui exit K, entrance nearby Minden Row, between TST Post Office and Mariners' Club)
Monday to Saturday: 09:30 - 21:00, Sunday: 13:00 – 18:00, Public Holidays: Close
Inquiry Hotline: 2888 3115
1. Customers who do not collect the gift within the collection period will forfeit the item and will not be compensated, but will remain subject to the terms and conditions of the program.
2. Offer available while stocks last. CSL Mobile Limited 香港移動通訊有限公司 reserves the right to change any gift offered without further notice.
3.CSL Mobile Limited 香港移動通訊有限公司 is not the supplier of the gift and accepts no liability for quality of gift provided by suppliers.
4. CSL Mobile Limited 香港移動通訊有限公司 reserves the right to change or terminate the promotional offer and make the final decision in any dispute arising out of, or in connection with, such offer without prior notice.
5. In the event of inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.