600Mbps is our network specification for downlink of 4G LTE-A network (with 75Mbps for uplink) provided via three sections of 20MHz continuous 4G spectrum each, which is only available to designated locations with the use of a compatible device. Actual speeds that customers experience are less than the specifications and will be affected by the device used, locations, network conditions and other extraneous factors. Compares to other commercially launched mobile networks available to customer in Hong Kong as of 1 Oct 2017.
According to analysis of test results revealed in Issue 1213 & 1222 of PCM Magazines, csl’s LTE-A 450Mbps network was 1-3 times faster than other LTE networks after test at several locations. SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 was used in conjunctions with the Speedtest App to conduct tests at locations with LTE-A coverage. Other network operators providing 4G LTE service were tested at the same time and a median was taken as the result.
The above service plan is without commitment period. Service and charges are on a monthly basis. You are required to pay a MTR/Tunnels/Mobile License/Administration Fee of $18 per month. You can apply this Service Plan if you are aged 18 or above and must be a full time local tertiary student during the term of this Service Plan. The service rebate of this Service Plan is only applicable to 12 months. Each Hong Kong identity cards and passport holder can apply this Service Plan once.
Special Terms and Conditions for Capacity Data Package
1. The Capacity Data Package (“Service”) is subject to the terms and conditions of your Mobile Service Agreement with CSL Mobile Limited (“CSL”) and these Special Terms and Conditions.
2. New customers who switched from Smartone / Hong Kong Broadband to CSL and subscribed to the designated 10GB csl Ultra 600 Service Plan or designated 20GB Multi-User Service Plan with a commitment period of 24 months (“Designated Plan”) and this Service are eligible to receive the rebate of $50/month during the commitment period, while the commitment period of this Service shall be the same as that of the Designated Plan.
3. Existing customers who subscribed to any service plan of CSL with a commitment period (“Existing Plan”) and wish to enjoy this Service must separately subscribed to the Designated Plan to receive the full month rebate of the service during the new commitment period，(i.e. 24 months plus the remaining commitment period of the Existing Plan); if the Designated Plan is not subscribed, such existing customers are eligible to receive the dedicated monthly rebate during the remaining commitment period of the Existing Plan, while the commitment period of this Service shall be the same as that of the remaining commitment period of the Existing Plan.
4. Existing customers who subscribed to any service plan of CSL without a commitment period and wish to enjoy this Service must separately subscribed to the Designated Plan to receive the full month rebate of this service during the commitment period, while the commitment period of this Service shall be the same as that of the Designated Plan; if the Designated Plan is not subscribed, the commitment period of this Service shall be 24 months, and such existing customers are eligible to receive the dedicated monthly rebate during such commitment period. For Tertiary Student U-Plan or Smart Pama Service Plan, we will align the Commitment Period of this Service with your monthly mobile service plan.
5. The listed monthly fee of this Service is HK$240 (Applicable to designated 10GB or 20GB csl Ultra 600 Multi-User Service Plans) and HK$150 (Applicable to designated 6GB or above Service Plans). The designated monthly fee rebate will be credited to your mobile service account during the Commitment Period by month.
6. When the mobile data usage you used in a particular month reaches the monthly data entitlement of the Designated Mobile Service Plan you subscribed to, you can continue to use the mobile data service without speed throttling. However, you will be allocated with less network resources for access subject to the prevailing network conditions and your experience may be affected.
7. This Service cannot be used in conjunction with certain types of services which may be subject to change from time to time. For details, please call our customer service hotline on 25 123 123.
8.The actual speed that you experience will be considerably less than the network specifications and may be affected by internet conditions, server speeds, network conditions, coverage, locations, the device used, hardware, software, usage levels and other factors.
9. If you choose to terminate this Service before the expiry of the Commitment Period for any reason, you will be required to pay an early termination charge equivalent to the sum of the listed monthly fees of this Service for the remaining months of the Commitment Period.
The 3 months’ Netflix service (this Offer) is for a Netflix Standard Plan (worth $78 per month). The customer who is entitled to this Offer must be a Capacity Data Pass subscriber. Select customers may enjoy this Offer for one time only. During the 3-month period, you may view the Netflix content primarily within the country/ location in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. This Offer is provided by Netflix International B.V. CSL Mobile Limited does not exercise any editorial control over Netflix content and disclaims all liability and warranties for Netflix service and its content. Once the 3 months’ period expires, unless your Netflix subscription is validly terminated or modified, your existing Netflix service plan will continue and you will be automatically charged a default monthly fee of $78 via your mobile bill. If you do not wish to continue your Netflix subscription upon expiry of the 3-month period, you may terminate your subscription via the Netflix website anytime before expiry of the period with 7 days prior notice. In the event of dispute, CSL’s decision shall be final. Terms and conditions apply, please consult our staff for details.
Tap & Go is subject to the relevant terms and conditions. For details, please visit Tap & Go’s website www.tapngo.com.hk (Stored Value Facilities License Number: SVF0002).
Photos are for reference only.
Terms and conditions of service plan details and offer apply.
For the details, please contact our csl shop or student hotline 2888 6600.
CSL Mobile Limited (「CSL」) reserves the right to change or terminate the above service plan and offer without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, CSL’s decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.