“MZ+ Latest Magazines” (「MZ+當期雜誌」) is an eMagazine app that has achieved more than 1.6 million downloads and covers 350-plus Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japanese and China magazine titles. This patented technology enables you to view magazines according to their original layout design, thereby creating a new way of reading eMagazines suited to multiple screens.
Get our award-winning app and gain instant access to more than 10,000 magazines. For the record, we were awarded the “2015 Google Play Best Made in Taiwan App” title!
Nine unique features for a better mobile reading experience
1. Online/offline reading: Read magazines online or download favorites to your device
2. Reading format: View original magazine layout or just text
3. Past issues: Find any back issue with just a click
4. Bookmark: Save your favorite stories to read later
5. Font size: Adjust to a font size that suits you best
6. Video content: Enrich your reading with interviews and making-of videos
7. Content sharing: Share your favorite stories among friends
8. Content search: Call up stories using keywords
9. Account sharing: Share your subscription among friends
Popular magazines available include men’s uno (Hong Kong), Golf Digest (Taiwan), MODERN LIVING (Japan) and Cultural Geography (China)…etc.
MZ+ Latest Magazines service will cease providing Next Magazine (Hong Kong), Eat and Travel Weekly (Hong Kong), JF DIGITAL and Trading Express content from 00.00hrs. on November 1, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Where to Download
Please go to Google Play / App Store and search “MZ+”
|1. Open the MZ+ app and check “Menu” in the top left-hand corner||2. Click “1O1O/csl customer login”|
|3. Click “Confirm”||4. Enter mobile number and password to Login|
|5. Message will prompt to remind success and you can start using the service|
|Charge type||Service charge|
Monthly rate within
* Customers apply for MZ+ with 12 or 24 month contract could enjoy below offer until 30 June,2018:
-12 month contract:
3Months free during commitment period
-24 month contract:
6Months free during commitment period
You must subscribe to a service plan with a designated commitment period. If you decide to terminate this service within the contract period, you must pay the remaining balance of the service plan fee within the committed contract period.